Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chiffon black&white strip Jumpsuit on sale!!




*CHIFFON black&white strip JUMPSUIT*








click on photos to enlarge

Description: a Chiffon black&white strip with a elastic jumper on the waist. I don't know how to describe the length so I decide to wear it and take the picture instead. It's BRAND NEW.

size: Free size. I'm size4 or equivalent to M and it perfectly fine. So small size or a little bit bigger than my size will able to wear it.

Price: USD$14 - I got this one a little bit high so sorry .. I'll try better next time ^^

International Shipping cost (not register): USD$5.95 - add more USD$2 for register mail which you will receive tracking number along with the invoice.

Packaging: In a Bubble envalope - An envelope padded with a plastic bubble sheet for surface protection during delivery.

Payment: by Paypal ONLY

If you interested in this outfit please put the reservation on the comment box and I will contact you back as fast as possible .. First come first serve basis..

If there's many customers (which I hope so haha) who want this outfit then I will try to get more for you.

Thank you for shopping with me ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute shoes!! the lighting for the pic on the right is really good. gl!

Adriyah said...

That's really pretty! I wonder if it will fit me. I wear size 1 in jeans. lol.

Anyway, if you have any blouses, I might buy some! yay! :D

Pear said...

It fits every size lower than mine ... ^^ So of course it will fits you adriyah ^^